• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS 240g compoets set up P/u greencastle pa

creepyoldguy

Members
I'm selling my 8x2x2 240 glass cages tank. I have everything included minus the lights. The tank is reef ready and will include all plumbing, eshopps sump, 10g of bio balls, Rio 26hf pump (bought new in Feb) black stand and canopy. The lids on this are massive and were made to keep aros from jumping. I have driftwood and rocks and sand if you like. I'm getting a new tank this weekend so my 240 will be available shortly, but due to the size of this I know it won't be a quick sale so I'm trying to line up a buyer. The tank is heavy and I can help move it but when it's on your trailer it's all you. I'm asking $1100 but will entertain offers or possible trades plus cash. Call or text 7173732095 for more details and pics. I will also throw in my 20" silver aro and 10" cichla mono if interested for free

creepyoldguy

Members
Iamzrad-- buy it!!! I'll make you a good deal haha

Travis--- I'm getting a 6x3 300 this coming weekend. It will be better for my rays. I'm trying to eventually end up w a trio of 1 male henlei (which I currently) have and 2 female henlei or leopoldi

creepyoldguy

Members
This is the bad thing about selling big tanks. Everyone seems to really love them, but who really has room for an 8' long tank? It will sell in due time im sure

Hawkman2000

Members
That monster is bigger than my house dude. My friend will be looking for something like this in a few months after he moves. To bad it will prob be to late.

MAN THAT IS SWEET!

creepyoldguy

Members
^^^^ thank you. Who knows, it may still be around. Like I said, I'm putting it for sale now but I still need to set uP the 300. Pass the word for me please!

creepyoldguy

Members
My plan is to have this tore down by memorial day at the latest but hoping to line up a buyer now since it's such a large tank and requires more ppl to move. If any of you want to talk prices shoot me a pm!