• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: 110 Gallon Tank & Stand

rich_one

Members
Not a show setup, but good enough to setup and put fish in it. Selling a 5 ft. long Oceanic tank w/ grey frame, sitting on a black wood cabinet stand. One door is off the stand, but I have the door, and it can easily be put back on. No tops, no lights. Will include a used but perfectly working API Nexx canister filter for free, but only rated for 60 gallon tank. Maybe you can use it on another tank, or add another module to bring it up to 120 gallon capacity. Asking $200. PM me your cell phone number for pic.

-Rich

Ading522

Members
wish i liked high tanks, but since im short, and my arms are short as well, im settling for 24-26 high tanks with low stands..lol.. GLWS..its a good deal..

rich_one

Members
Thanks for the measurements, Dan! I had forgotten how important those dimensions can be to people!

-Rich

Ading522

Members
Oh! I thought they were higher than that...hmmmmmmm....thinking and thinking..lol

Sent from my Xoom using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

rich_one

Members
Nice tank, too. Same manufacturer of my 210 gallon tank, actually. Looks just like a mini-version of it.

-Rich

Ading522

Members
I figured! Plans?

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Lol..it wasn't me..someone else beat me to it..besides..I'm downsizing because our landlord needs to do some repairs and renovation to a part of the house we rent in..I'm keeping the peacock hap tank anyway..

Sent from my Xoom using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

rich_one

Members
Hope you enjoy it. I'll let you know how things go. Hopefully, I get some spawning action sometime soon.

-Rich