• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Frybabies Challenge

longstocking

Members
Ok... for all you people that always want to know what she personally has in stock but get frustrated with he fact she NEVER updates her website. Well, I have good news !

Since she is some what forgetful and very busy, she has done something to challenge herself to keep it up to date. This is a quote form her site...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
For All my VERY patient customers, I'm at last trying to get this site updated.

I've pledged to myself to add at least 2 of my fish to this page each day, until I get my inventory all caught up.

If I miss a day, be the first to email me @ Julie@frybabies.com and receive 10% off one specie of fish in your next order![/b]

Obviously she has WAY more the 21 species :lol: So this might take a while for her to do. But you might get a little bit of a discount on your next order.

Her site : www.frybabies.com

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (longstocking @ Feb 18 2008, 12:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ok... for all you people that always want to know what she personally has in stock but get frustrated with he fact she NEVER updates her website. Well, I have good news !

Since she is some what forgetful and very busy, she has done something to challenge herself to keep it up to date. This is a quote form her site...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
For All my VERY patient customers, I'm at last trying to get this site updated.

I've pledged to myself to add at least 2 of my fish to this page each day, until I get my inventory all caught up.

If I miss a day, be the first to email me @ Julie@frybabies.com and receive 10% off one specie of fish in your next order![/b]

Obviously she has WAY more the 21 species :lol: So this might take a while for her to do. But you might get a little bit of a discount on your next order.

Her site : www.frybabies.com
[/b][/quote]

Sarah....you are Julie's United Nations Representative! No doubt! You're good you@@@ You....You're good. ;)

longstocking

Members
lol... just a good friend. She treats me the same :) Hard to find good friends in this world today !

Richard I hope you e-mailed her ! She didn't update it ... Bad Bad Julie lol