• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Frozen and Refrigerated Foods, plus NEW ERA SALE

JLW

CCA Members
Hey gang,

Do you need fish food? I'm doing a huge group buy for PVAS. You must pick up these foods at the PVAS Auction, but ... come on, you know you're going! :)

New Era Foods:
All New Era Foods on http://www.batfishaquatics.com/equipment.php are 10% OFF for registered attendees of the October Auction, provided food is picked up at the AUCTION. Orders must be placed by Wednesday, 23 September, and paid in advance.

This includes the famous grazers, which allow your fish to slowly feed all day long, as nature intended. Flakes, pellets and other foods are included, as well.

Frozen and Fridge FOods

We are bringing in a new supply of frozen foods from Dr. G's. A lot of you have tried their unique medicated foods. These are one of the few medicated foods still on the market, and have a high palatability, and great efficiency. In addition to these medicated foods, we are now pleased to offer a full line of frozen foods. These frozen foods are somewhat different from the usual frozen foods you're used to.
First, there are no preservatives, binders, or gels. When you use one of our frozen bloodworm cubes, you're putting nothing but bloodworm into your tank -- none of that junk that you'll find in other frozen food brands. Secondly, the foods are fully pasteurized, meaning they last longer in your freezer, and don't carry any foreign bacteria, viruses, or other agents into your aquarium. The pasteurisation process is so stringent that these foods can be kept sealed and unfrozen for periods of time with no ill effect. This is a great benefit for those of us who will be buying them at a long meeting -- if the food thaws out, it's perfectly fine (provided you didn't open the package and have a taste... those auctions can be long, and I get hungry!)
Lastly, our frozen foods are treated with vitamins and minerals or gut loaded, as appropriate. This means that our frozen bloodworms are more nutritous than other frozen bloodworms. Heck, you've probably heard me rail about how bad brine shrimp are for the fish -- they're basically potato chips, little to nutrition. Gut load, though, and they're full of nutrients.
Frozen food orders MUST be in by no later than WEDNESDAY September 23rd for pickup at the auction. The prices below are discounted; please buy some frozen food.

Frozen and Refrigerated Food Group Buy

Artemia DIY Kit (Eggs, Salt, Dechlorinator, just add tap water and air) -- $2.99

Refrigerated Foods:
Medicated:
Medicated foods contain an appropriate medication blended with a fine fish egg food. It is highly palatable, and works on all small to medium sized fish (and many larger ones).

Anti-Bacterial Caviar, 8 OZ -- $20
Anti-Parasitic Caviar, 8 OZ -- $20
De-Wormer Caviar, 8 OZ -- $20

MAX foods are a new refrigerated food, and a high concentration of the active ingredient. Kind of like a frozen food, but not frozen, and in liquid form.

Brine Shrimp MAX, 8 OZ -- $20
Caviar Max, 8 oz -- $20
Copepods MAX, 8 oz -- $20
Mysis MAX, 8oz -- $20
Rotifers, MAX -- $20

Decapsulated Artemia Eggs, 8oz -- $18
Oyster Magnifique, 8oz -- $18

Frozen Foods --
All foods are 3.5 oz, 100-gramme packs, unless indicated otherwise. FP = Flatpack, C = Cubes

Arctic Copepods -- $15.99 FP
Bloodworm, Vitamin Enriched -- $6.99 C
Brine Shrimp, Gut Loaded -- $6.99 C
Herbivore -- $12.99 FP
Mysis Shrimp, Gut Loaded -- $6.99 C
Omnivore -- $12.99 FP
Rotifers, Gut Loaded -- $6.99 C
Silversides (1/2 Pound) -- $14.99 (Individually frozen, vitamin enriched)

Medicated Frozen Foods:
Anti-Parasitic -- $22 FP
De-Wormer -- $22 FP

All orders for food must be paid in advance via PayPal to BatfishAquatics@gmail.com. If you would like to pay by credit card without PayPal, please contact me at that e-mail address and I will invoice you separately.

JLW

CCA Members
I'll stretch the deadline on the frozen until MONDAY at NOON.
That's the absolute latest, so get your orders in! :)

JLW

CCA Members
The Anti-Parasitic frozen food and Caviar contains Chloroquine.
The Dewormer are PraziQuantel.