• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FREE TO CLUB MEMBERS- CA Fry

tparker

Members
Any members interested, I'm giving away the following fry: 1.5" trimacs, 1.5' amphilophus hogorabooms, 2.0" haitiensis. I can be reached via text (240) 216-2645 or pm'd. HAPPY HOLIDAYS & MERRY CHRISTMAS (Terrell Parker).

tparker

Members
FREE FRY TO CLUB MEMBERS

Thanks Matt. Excellent point. Which is one of the primary reasons I'm offering to club members. Hate to see them go to the sometimes unheated, etc. conditions of some of the LPS.

the funny thing for me with this list i have all three my trimacs are a little bigger but i just picked them all in the last 3 months from differences where if i had waited i could have gotten all three from Terrell and for free.....

rich_one

Members
I want a trimac so bad, it's killing me. But the aggression of those things worries me. Does anyone have these where the pairs can be kept together without a divider?

-Rich

jonclark96

Past CCA President
What a generous offer! Heck, with fish at that size, I wouldn't even classify them as fry. I am really tempted, but unfortunately don't have the space for any of those bruisers long term.

rich_one

Members
And I have never known Terrell's fish to be anything less than of the highest quality! He keeps only A++ show quality or darn near show quality fish! These fish are not throwaways, folks. For you non-members out there interested in these species, this is a nice reason to become a member (he's says in his most Matt-like voice! LOL)...

-Rich

tparker

Members
Thanks guys. Yeah they do grow into quite the bruisers. Not nearly the size of a dovii or umbee. Still quite large by some standards.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

blkmjk

Members
Thanks for the hook up Terrell!

Can't wait until these guys grow out! Thanks for the other stuff too! Post some pictures of that behemoth of an umbee you have too!

Drew

tparker

Members
FREE FRY TO CLUB MEMBERS

Thanks to CCA and all members who came out to pick up free ca juvies. Great outcome. Got give away some nice fish and meet very nice members. As always. Great to be part of a thriving and very active club.

1badmarine

Terrell, thanks for the nice fish. They are fitting in very well.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org