• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Free to a good home

Drmavis

CCA Members
Awhile ago I won an auction for a small group of cryptoheros myrnae. Now my 210 gallon tank is overrun with them, as they are hardy and prolific breeders. I am interested in going a different direction with my tank (angelfish) and will give away as many as people will take.

They are a nice fish with blue eyes, great parental skills, and don't get too big. I have 2-3 full size pairs, plus different generations of juveniles.

Let me know how many you are willing to take and I can bag them up and put them in a cooler for contactless pickup if you like.

Located in 20853 Rockville area.IMG_20200906_093222.jpg

Freakgecko

Members
You’re gonna wanna ship them out of this area, you can’t pay people to take any cryptoheros or amatitlania species here anymore really

tparker

Members
Awhile ago I won an auction for a small group of cryptoheros myrnae. Now my 210 gallon tank is overrun with them, as they are hardy and prolific breeders. I am interested in going a different direction with my tank (angelfish) and will give away as many as people will take.

They are a nice fish with blue eyes, great parental skills, and don't get too big. I have 2-3 full size pairs, plus different generations of juveniles.

Let me know how many you are willing to take and I can bag them up and put them in a cooler for contactless pickup if you like.

Located in 20853 Rockville area.View attachment 24156
Any still available for pickup?