• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FREE synodontis

spazmattik

Members
Not sure the exact type because it was mislabled at the lfs when I bought it as a Juvi. Its a good 4 inches or so now. Will try to get a pic up later.

spazmattik

Members
I have been told that I have a synodontis eupterus.. I believe it as well. I still haven't been able to capture him with my camera yet because he hides pretty much all day.. he is still available if anyone wants him, I will be glad to bring him to the meeting saturday. Otherwise he is going to the lfs.

eden2020

Members
Syno Eupterus

Ok.. ok.. I give in..

If you need a home for him (or her) I will take it. I am a sucker for Synos. Just be sure to double bag, they tend to poke holes in everything not made out of Titanium..

-marc and family.

verbal

CCA Members
Ok.. ok.. I give in..

If you need a home for him (or her) I will take it. I am a sucker for Synos. Just be sure to double bag, they tend to poke holes in everything not made out of Titanium..

-marc and family.

A bucket swap might be the way to go. Or a bag in a bucket as a back-up.

eden2020

Members
Bucket would be fine..

I got a bucket.. LOL

Let me know..

You are right.. small Synos are usually fine, the larger the are .. well.. splash.. and leaks..

-marc and family

spazmattik

Members
Cool. bucket swap it is. ill bring my good ol home depot bucket w/ lid. definitely need a bucket with a lid because I am moving in a week :) let the fun begin...

speaking of fun, I am now meeting up with 5 people for things and I can only identify about 4 people in the entire club... lol. I need to wear one of those "Hi, my name is" stickers ;) or maybe I just need cell info!

eden2020

Members
Bucket and lid..

Well "Stickers" my name is marc, nice to meet you. I will be the guy with the other bucket.. ;)

and a styrofoam box.. and a smile.

I am meeting a couple people as well. Should be interesting.

See you there! -marc and family

spazmattik

Members
hahaha. nice to meet you. I'm Matt. I imagine there will be a few buckets so that would make it much more interesting. PM sent

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Hey Stickers, if you need help ID'ing folks, hit me up. I'll be wearing a Caps jersey. :)

spazmattik

Members
Haha icp jersey.. cool, thanks Tony. Long as you arnt wearing a chicken costume I can recognize you. I was at your booth long enough at aquamania.