Free Piranha

mab

Members
I just discovered a baby piranha that hitchhiked to VA with the Tetra shipment. It is only about an inch long, no idea on type, but probably a natteri - it is free to anyone who wants it.

Disclaimer: if you are from VA don't tell me since it is my understanding that keeping them in the Commonwealth is illegal.

mab

Members
Sorry Michael, I should have asked will you be at the Sept meeting?

I can't make the Sept meeting - I'm out of town.

However, we might find someone that can pick it up this weekend (I leave Tuesday morning after labor day.) If we have a volunteer they could deliver it to the meeting.

fischfan13

Banned
I can't make the Sept meeting - I'm out of town.

However, we might find someone that can pick it up this weekend (I leave Tuesday morning after labor day.) If we have a volunteer they could deliver it to the meeting.

Anyone?:unsure:

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
Hey guys. I just posted on the Restzonia thread about getting hatchets this weekend. I'll know my weekend schedule tomorrow. But I should be able to pick up the hatchets and could pick up the piranha as well and bring it to the meeting for you.

fischfan13

Banned
Hey guys. I just posted on the Restzonia thread about getting hatchets this weekend. I'll know my weekend schedule tomorrow. But I should be able to pick up the hatchets and could pick up the piranha as well and bring it to the meeting for you.

Sam, thanks so much but Christine (chriscoli) beat you to it.

WendyFish

Members
If that fails or isn't convenient I live about 5 min from Michael and I will be at the meeting. Shoot me a PM if it becomes needed and I'll be happy to play courier.