• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FREE: Peruvian 'Altum' angels & Albino BNs

Forester

Members
Hey all,

I've got 3 adult angelfish and 3-4 albino bristlenose plecos (all females) that need new homes ASAP.

The angels are from Becca Becca a few years back. There is a pair who raises fry to free-swimming every couple months (the male is gorgeous) and then an additional female.

I'm located in the Silver Spring area and can be reached via PM or email @ lucashirsch9@gmail.com

Thanks!

Aquatica87Heaven

CCA Members
Hey all,

I've got 3 adult angelfish and 3-4 albino bristlenose plecos (all females) that need new homes ASAP.

The angels are from Becca Becca a few years back. There is a pair who raises fry to free-swimming every couple months (the male is gorgeous) and then an additional female.

I'm located in the Silver Spring area and can be reached via PM or email @ lucashirsch9@gmail.com

Thanks!
Hey all,

Thanks!
I’ll take them for you.