• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FREE OSCAR (URGENT)

drumbum540

Members
Hi, im new here, and I live in frederick MD, and in frederick VA. I have a 9 or 10" Veil tail oscar. I am not sure of the sex and he is not albino, and I am trying to get a pic. I feel terrible for keeping him in such a small tank, and I cant stand to watch him suffer anymore. I think he might have Hole in Head, and he has semi-torn fins. PLEASE take this fish, he needs a good home.
I feel terrible for this to be my first post here, but its an emergency.
Thank you!
-Ben

drumbum540

Members
oscar1.jpg

oscar3.jpg

Let me know if you're interested!!!

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Take him to the nearest Pet shop and trade him in for some credit. Right now I believe you're kind of far away man. Just a thought. I am trying to be sympathetic, because I have some Oscars, but call around to your local fish store and see what they say.

Good Luck,

Richard

drumbum540

Members
GOOD NEWS!!! I found a person who is getting out of the hobby and is getting rid of his 75 gallon tank. and guess whos getting it? Now this beautiful fish is going to have a nice new home! I'M EXCITED