• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Free 6ft stand

Forester

Members
Hey everyone,

I have a 6ft two level metal stand that measures 72Wx18Dx24?H. It can fit twelve 10g's total and might be able to fit a 125 on the top. It's of no use to me and I just need to get rid of it. First to pick it up gets it. I'm in Silver Spring MD near Holy Cross Hospital. Text me at 3019575978 if you want to come pick it up. I'll have it by the street.

Thanks,

Lucas

This is one of those times I wish I was back in Maryland!!!!!!

Hey everyone,

I have a 6ft two level metal stand that measures 72Wx18Dx24?H. It can fit twelve 10g's total and might be able to fit a 125 on the top. It's of no use to me and I just need to get rid of it. First to pick it up gets it. I'm in Silver Spring MD near Holy Cross Hospital. Text me at 3019575978 if you want to come pick it up. I'll have it by the street.

Thanks,

Lucas

Forester

Members
It is by the street so if you want it just shoot me a text for the address and your good to go. It has a middle brace so it is very stable.

Sent from my SM-N910V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App