• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Found my tank..... woo hoo. Need fish now!

tremper

Members
So the search for a decent sized tank is finally over. 6' 150 gal less than a year old with stand, lights, decent filters etc..... for the low low price of - now hold your breath......

$150.

Granted its in Richmond, but as I'm from VA anyway I made a day of it.

So, I'm setting up a male Malawi show tank and am looking for ANY juvie males that have even a speck of color. They'll grow fast in a tank that size and I have a few in another tank to start things off. So, if you have any males juvies at a decent price please drop a line.

I won't be at the next meeting but I'm going to ask cabinetmaker to be my fish pimp and handle the dirty work for me :D so if you;re going to the meeting drop me a PM puh-lease.

Thanks All.

(Joe) TREMPER

tremper

Members
Thx guys, being in a B'more row home its actually going into my gf's house in Catonsville so its kind of a commitment tank and Jose, she does have enough room for a nice 8 footer......:D