• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FOUND ITEMS

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
I was the last person to remove tanks from the lobby. I do not know why but near my tanks, which by the way had way too many fish in them, but then I am a fish guy and not really a plant person, but anyhow, near, almost up against my tanks were two items that were not mine: A small power strip and a heater with the cord wrapped around it. I will bring these items to the next CCA meeting and you can claim them if they are yours.

Frank, they might be mine.

Was the power strip white, with a very short chord, and kind of an odd shaped plug?

I will check my small aquarium setup sometime soon and check to see if these times are missing.

There was another one near our tanks that was large and black, which belongs to another person (i don't know who).

Becca

Members
I was the last person to remove tanks from the lobby. I do not know why but near my tanks, which by the way had way too many fish in them, but then I am a fish guy and not really a plant person, but anyhow, near, almost up against my tanks were two items that were not mine: A small power strip and a heater with the cord wrapped around it. I will bring these items to the next CCA meeting and you can claim them if they are yours.
If cord says GWAPA it's from Christine's bin

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
If you can tell me what the heater says it is definitely yours. It is quite different and if you can describe it, it is definitely yours. How about what wattage too.

BTW, it is snowing here now. And it looks like it is sticking. OH NO.