• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Forum phone apps

jstlstn

Members
I noticed a lot of post are from an android app. When i search for the app in market it does not show, is it still available?

Forester

Members
Search up the Monster Aquaria Network app. CCA is one of the forums on the app.

Sent from my SM-N910V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

jonclark96

Past CCA President
The Monster App is no longer available. A while back, Monster Aquaria Network changed their forums over to a different software that is more mobile friendly and is no longer supported by the App. Li (who owns MAN) is gracious enough to host the CCA forum. Eventually, we will make the software change as well and the app will no longer work.

JLW

CCA Members
In the meantime, those of us who have installed the app can still use it. If you're at the next CCA meeting, and you have an android that supports the NFC code, I *think* I can transfer the app to your phone.

I know it transferred from my old to my new that way, so.... :)

JLW

CCA Members
Actually, easier solution.

I extracted the APK file, and the ever-awesome Li has agreed to put it up on the MFK website for anyone who wants it. The APP is available for Android devices at:

http://monsterfishkeepers.com/MonsterAquariaNetwork.apk . You must use your Android enabled device to get to the link. You'll also need to allow Android to install from "unknown sources."

Disclaimer: I'm strictly pointing you to this file, which was previously available for free in the Android App Store. I accept absolutely no responsibility for anything that happens to you, your phone, tablet, or other device, your fish, or anything else. By using this link and / or installing this file, you accept all risk for using this. If it bricks your phone, sorry. If you spend so much time on CCA forums that your fish all die, that's on you, too; you shouldn't have installed this awesome app. To the best of my knowledge it should work for any and all Android devices, but you are on your own.

Last edited:

Reed

Very Fishe
This is awesome, I just got a new phone and was dreading using the browser for the CCA Forum. Ill let you know how it works ..

Actually, easier solution.

I extracted the APK file, and the ever-awesome Li has agreed to put it up on the MFK website for anyone who wants it. The APP is available for Android devices at:

http://monsterfishkeepers.com/MonsterAquariaNetwork.apk . You must use your Android enabled device to get to the link. You'll also need to allow Android to install from "unknown sources."

Disclaimer: I'm strictly pointing you to this file, which was previously available for free in the Android App Store. I accept absolutely no responsibility for anything that happens to you, your phone, tablet, or other device, your fish, or anything else. By using this link and / or installing this file, you accept all risk for using this. If it bricks your phone, sorry. If you spend so much time on CCA forums that your fish all die, that's on you, too; you shouldn't have installed this awesome app. To the best of my knowledge it should work for any and all Android devices, but you are on your own.

i always wanted to try this app thx !!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I still have the app on my iPhone, but not sure if you can get the app from MFK.

Keep in mind that eventually, the app will become obsolete when the CCA forum switches over to the same system that MFK is using.

Termato

Board of Directors
I still have the app on my iPhone, but not sure if you can get the app from MFK.

Keep in mind that eventually, the app will become obsolete when the CCA forum switches over to the same system that MFK is using.

I looked, but I wasn't able to find it. I guess since it will become obsolete, it's not a problem. I don't mind so much.

When will the big move be happening?

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I try not to use the app anymore since I know it will be going away at some point.
I actually prefer the full forum.
I like seeing everything.

That being said, I still have it on my phone. lol

Reed

Very Fishe
Success. The app loaded and works perfectly

Sent from my Nexus 6P using MonsterAquariaNetwork App