• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

For Sale..assorted

Jefft

Members
Yellow Lab Fry...1.00
Rusty fry...2.00
Angelicus Pleco.. 6 inch paid 60.00 for him (before I began learning just because he looked nice) but he needs to go in a South American tank.
OB Juvies breeding colony available ...7 or 8 fish make an offer
Electric blue Ahili... breeding colony of 6 fish ( Alpha male pictured sorry not a great one he is fast and wont stay still) make an offer.

I also have included several pictures. I know I have more than two Rusty males. I would be willing to part with my sub Dom male. As long as it isnt the Alpha Rusty you see pictured. However he is the ("Sire"?) of the rusty fry I have.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Prices are a guide for the most part. OB and Electric Blue Ahili purchased from Russ in Perry Hall, raised from small fry in my tank. Angelicus Pleco purchased from HOT. Yellow Lab and Rusty Fry bred in my tanks. Rusty Sub Dom male purchased from HOT. Juvie Rusty male(s)? available as well. Prices are a guide really, as I am still new to all this. Make an offer and I will consider it welcome to come and look, see if you are interested or not. Take a look in my albums for more pics and captions. OHHHH Great set of Tour Burner Pro Golf Clubs ($1,200.00 paid 1 year ago played 4 times) with walking bag for trade for used 125 gallon or better tank set up. thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Jefft

Members
Yellow Lab Fry...1.00
Rusty fry...2.00
Angelicus Pleco.. 6 inch paid 60.00 for him (before I began learning just because he looked nice) but he needs to go in a South American tank.
Electric blue Ahili... GONE

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I see a pic of what looks to be syno. Angelicus. Do you have a pic of your angelicus pleco?

Sent from my DROIDX

Jefft

Members
Change in Species

Yellow Lab Fry...1.00
Rusty fry...2.00
Electric blue Ahili... GONE

We learn something new each and everyday. What was sold to me by HOT in my ignorance as an Angelicus Pleco.. is in fact a Synodontis Angelicus Catfish (Thank you Ben for your patience and image searching skills) and belongs in African Tanks not South American. ((Good call Andrew)) I wondered why he didnt seem to care for the algae tabs I had been dropping in the tank for him and seemed to fail to thrive)) I will hold onto him for a bit. Unless someone really wants him. I am sorely tempted to explain in detail and name names of my experiences with HOT. However seeing as they are a sponsor I will hold my tongue. However, HOT my local fish store will no longer be seeing my face or my $$ in their store again.