• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

For sale: Apistos

mab

Members
I have a tank of mixed apistos - agassizii and biteaniata. These were caught on the Rio Nanay in Peru in August. They were mixed onboard because we thought we were only catching biteaniata. I haven't sorted them out. If you are willing to take a group and have a tank large enough so they can sort themselves out I'll part with groups large enough that you have a good chance of getting pairs of both species.

How about $30 for ten (make it a dozen)? I can bring to the November CCA meeting.

fischfan13

Banned
If anyone wants to pick these up for me and bring them to the ECC Auction and pay Michael for me ( I will, of course, pay you back at the auction) I would appreciate it.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
I'll bite.

Have to hope the females are discriminating in their selection of mates as I'm guessing females of both species looks pretty much alike. I have a pretty good Apisto key however, I'll check it out.

So alright then - another science project. Please put me down for a dozen and I'll see you at the meeting.

mab

Members
Have to hope the females are discriminating in their selection of mates as I'm guessing females of both species looks pretty much alike. I have a pretty good Apisto key however, I'll check it out.

So alright then - another science project. Please put me down for a dozen and I'll see you at the meeting.

A dozen it is - I'll try for a good mix.

MiKyong

Members
Any Left?

Will you ship and accept PayPal? If so I would like a dozen if you have that many left. Thanks

mab

Members
Will you ship and accept PayPal? If so I would like a dozen if you have that many left. Thanks

Sorry, I don't have the stuff to properly ship. I'm just a hobbyist that now collects fish in Peru and have a few to share after this trip.