• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Food for November Meeting

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
of Sun Chips (iamzrad, Phil), 3 bags potato chips (Tony)
Sodas (10 bottles needed min) D.Q 10 SODAS
Veggie tray:
Dessert:
Hot dish (if you want):
Just add your name and what you are getting in each category.[/

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Quote:
Chips (7 bags needed min): 2 bags of Sun Chips (iamzrad, Phil), 3 bags potato chips (Tony), 2 bags chips (Discusnafricans, Michael)
Sodas (10 bottles needed min): DQ-10
Veggie tray:
Dessert:
Hot dish (if you want):
Just add your name and what you are getting in each category.
I'll bring some cookies too if I make it to the grocery store, but I'll leave it blank just in case.

fischfan13

Banned
I'm bringing a couple of pockets full of pretzels...but then that's just for the drive down from Jersey.
food-smiley-021.gif

msjinkzd

invert junkie
I ordered a couple huge subs from subway and picked up some cookies. I will get ice on the way. If you are bringing contributions, please try to be to the meeting by 1:45 so that we do not delay the speaker. thanks so much for everybody's continued help with keeping us all well fed! See you all tomorrow!

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Picking up the sandwiches. Six foot subs are hilariously big. Big tha,ks to everyone who has offered to help me. See you all this afternoon!

msjinkzd

invert junkie
you should have seen me trying to fit that into my car after it was packed with 2x55g drums, my tote of sodas and stuff, a fish box, and 2 kids, lol

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Picking up the sandwiches. Six foot subs are hilariously big. Big tha,ks to everyone who has offered to help me. See you all this afternoon!

Try putting two 55 gallon drums, a 40 gallon breeder tank and a 6-00 270lbs African American male in a 1991 VW Golf hatchback. I think I made several peoples ride home on the Beltway comical. Thats why I stopped bidding on the Lace Rock. I realized I didn't have any more room in my car. And I really sucked because I ahve been looking for some at cheap price for a while now.

lonlangione

Members
I am really thankful to the gentleman that purchased the lace rock. I was at a friends house a year ago and he was going to throw the rock into a creek behind his house. I told him I would take it. I never used it and got tired of tripping over the stuff. Really it was a good buy. I remember when I had my shop it cost me 50.00 for a 50# box and that was twenty years ago..... I am glad it will be put to good use.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I am really thankful to the gentleman that purchased the lace rock. I was at a friends house a year ago and he was going to throw the rock into a creek behind his house. I told him I would take it. I never used it and got tired of tripping over the stuff. Really it was a good buy. I remember when I had my shop it cost me 50.00 for a 50# box and that was twenty years ago..... I am glad it will be put to good use.

I have been looking for lace rock at a cheap price for three months now. I stopped bidding in the auction because I ran out of room in my car with. Wish I still had my Tahoe because it would have been mine instead of the other guys. Oh well.