• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fluval 105, 205, 305, 405 Canister Filters For Sale + Eheim and Renas: All New in Box

fishmeds

Members
So I got ahold of a lot of Fluval 05 Series canister filters recently and need to sell some. All of these items are brand new in the box and are the new 05 series which have corrected all of the problems of previous models. They come with an instruction manual and DVD as well as all necessary hoses, connectors, valves, and even media! You can contact me at fishmeds@gmail.com. We are in Reisterstown, MD and can ship if need be for a reasonable cost; if you need a quote, email me with your zip code. I have:

-Fluval 105 (One in stock, $90 each)

-Fluval 205 (One in stock, $110 each)

-Fluval 305 (Two in stock, $135 each)

-Fluval 405 (TWELVE in stock, $180 each, OBO for bulk purchases)
I purchased more of the 405s because the canister holds a much larger amount of media than the above three models. The amount of water moved per hour is also much higher which will make the 405 a better mechanical filter than the above three. Overall, these features give you better biological and mechanical filtration and with four included media baskets and free media, you have the ability to customize the system to your individual application.

The specs are:
-Fluval 105: 125 gallons per hour for aquariums up to 25 gallons; Two media baskets w/ media capacity of 3.2 liters

-Fluval 205: 180 gallons per hour for aquariums up to 40 gallons; Three media baskets w/ media capacity of 4.6 liters

-Fluval 305: 260 gallons per hour for aquariums up to 70 gallons; Three media baskets w/ media capacity of 7 liters

-Fluval 405: 340 gallons per hour for aquariums up to 105 gallons; Four media baskets w/ media capacity of 9 liters

All 05 model Fluvals are low energy, low maintenance. For more information, you can contact us at fishmeds@gmail.com. Thanks!

I have an Eheim Ecco 2232 for tanks up to 35 gallons which comes with all materials and premium Substrat Pro Media; $100 OBO

I also have a Cascade 1500 for aquariums up to 200 gallons which moves 350 gallons of water an hour. Believe it or not, the Cascade canister filters are very nice systems and have a HUGE media capacity giving you the ability to have some serious biological filtration. The system comes with five media baskets, five filter pads, filter sponges, carbon, hoses, connectors, intake and return valves, an intstruction manual and a 3 year warranty -$140