• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fishroom Estate Sale. OMG! 250g, 150g, 4 x 125g, 75g, 6x 100 stock pond, etc.

1badmarine

Dammit we are all bidding on the 75

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

Jmty

Members
hope you notice that 75g is a miss-match look the color of tank-stand,that the only reason you getting it,don't want it haha

olzkool

Members
Definitely a good deal. It actually went for $150 plus the 15% was $172. The big Oceanic went for $478. Also a good deal

verbal

CCA Members
Who was bidder 58018? you got a lot of great deals! congrats!! EXCELLENT DEAL ON THE 250 GAL. What happened Jesse?

Holy cow they got a lot of tank space.

I bid as high as I would go and it held until the last minute. If I had somewhere to set it up immediately, I would have gone higher.

lkelly

Members
I might have bid but it would have cost me my marriage. I didn't see a form field on the site that allowed you to bid that.

Jim Anderson

CCA Members
Good luck with that! I have been down that road with a vehicle purchase. I wanted the 125 but couldn't guarantee the weekend pickup.

olzkool

Members
If anyone got anything, they just changed the move date due to the weather. It is now Friday and Saturday of next week. If anyone has an apartment available, I may need it after tonight lol

If anyone got anything, they just changed the move date due to the weather. It is now Friday and Saturday of next week. If anyone has an apartment available, I may need it after tonight lol

Im sure that news is making some people very angry and others very happy. Are the auctions closed?

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

olzkool

Members
Yeah they are closed. I couldn't make the pick up as I will be in OC working a boat show, but I put a listing on Uship and was going to get someone to pick it up for me. Now I can probably get it myself

Last edited: