• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish Sitting

Tim

Members
Since I unexpectedly ended up fish sitting and had a few minutes of free time on my hands, I took the opportunity to dust off the camera.

Some Cryptoheros sp "hondurian red point" juveniles, about an inch in lenght.

IMG_3870.jpg

The dominant male of the group.

IMG_3875.jpg

One of the subdomiant juvies.

I apologize for the scratched up glass and less than crystal clear water, but the tank was set up in an emergency situation a couple of nights ago and I had little time to make things pretty.
Tim

mscichlid

Founder
Nice...nice! What, did Ken sell everyone HRP's! Good. Plenty of pike food!

I like the first photograph the best. Good contrast and good exposure on the subject.

Francine

Tim

Members
Thanks for the comments. Haven't had any fish to take pictures of in the last year and a half. It was nice to pick up the camera again, if only for a couple of minutes.
Tim

daniel

Members
Very nice pics. The top one looks like a female to me, but I've never kept Honduran Red Points before, only other Archocentrus such as convicts, sajica and cutteri...

Thanks for the comments. Haven't had any fish to take pictures of in the last year and a half. It was nice to pick up the camera again, if only for a couple of minutes.
Tim[/b]