• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish need bigger tank

Gary Weber

CCA Members
My 220 is totally overstocked. I have a school of large mascara barbs, 7 to be exact 3 are full grown 4 inches plus and they have spawned in my tank, free lunch for my loaches. I have three mid size starry night cichlids, Several large clown loaches and a moderate size flagtail and a larger flagtail. I have a large syndo catfish i would part with. Will try to take pics, but will post on facebook in group a movie.

Gary Weber

CCA Members
You seam legit, i am a noob here. Send me your number if it is cool. I took better pics, but cell phones suck for tank pics.

20230427_054647.jpg

20230427_054713.jpg

20230427_054716.jpg

20230427_054834.jpg

20230427_054839.jpg

FishEggs

Boyds Md $175 They have spawned with no sucess as this is not the right setup for them. They are beasts :)
Couple more posts and people will be able to do Private Conversation with you so cell phone numbers can stay private.
It's a bot spam protection thing.

mtruong

Administrator
Staff member
My 220 is totally overstocked. I have a school of large mascara barbs, 7 to be exact 3 are full grown 4 inches plus and they have spawned in my tank, free lunch for my loaches. I have three mid size starry night cichlids, Several large clown loaches and a moderate size flagtail and a larger flagtail. I have a large syndo catfish i would part with. Will try to take pics, but will post on facebook in group a movie.
how big is the syndo?

Gary Weber

CCA Members
prob 7 inches, LOL prob 7 inches around very well fed, had a big knofe and a bichir that were slow eaters. I have prob 8 catfish in that tank and they well, clean up and eat well.

FishEggs

I had a large feather fin syno like that. I called it a swimming brick because of it's shape.
prob 7 inches, LOL prob 7 inches around very well fed, had a big knofe and a bichir that were slow eaters. I have prob 8 catfish in that tank and they well, clean up and eat well.