• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish FT or FS

DeRaw1

CCA Members
Hello,

I am getting rid of all of my fish from my 75 gallon and 29 gallon tanks. I recently purchased a 180 gallon tank and I am planning on going in a different direction. I am thinking of setting up the 180 as a discus community tank and either the 75 or 29 as my first saltwater tank. So here is what I have for sale or trade. I will except reasonable offers. First come first serve.

75 Gallon
1 Salvini
1 Large Green banded Severum
1 medium Gold Severum
1 Large Electric Blue Acara
1 Large Fire mouth
1 Rainbow Shark
I also have a mated pair of Red Jewels with a bunch of Juvenile/young adults.

29 Gallon
2 very Large Rainbows ( 1 over 5 inches)
1 Koi Angel
1 Marbled Angel
1 Heckelii
5 Black skirt Tetras

The 29 Gallon were dither fish for the 75 that I had to separate.
I am sorry for the horrible pics, I took them quickly before heading out to work today.

Current fish I am looking for.
Fancy Plecos
Tetras (Congo, Cardinal, Rummy nose)
Roseline/Torpedo Sharks
Glass Cats
and of course Discus (down the line)

Also equipment for tanks would be excepted.

20170808_185932.jpg

20170811_074707.jpg

20170811_074753.jpg

20170811_074840.jpg

20170811_074938.jpg

20170811_075017.jpg

20170811_075253.jpg

20170811_075133.jpg

Becca

Members
If you're not too far out, I'm interested in the rainbows to add to to the school in our 210 Discus tank.

What are you asking for them?

DeRaw1

CCA Members
If you're not too far out, I'm interested in the rainbows to add to to the school in our 210 Discus tank.

What are you asking for them?

Hello Becca,

You all are welcome to come take a look and tell me what you think is fare for them. I am also excepting parts to get this 180 up and running. I am currently cleaning it out now, because it used to be a saltwater tank. i need heaters, it came with a 55 gallon sump but I think i am going to stay with the canister filters for now so I need to get either more filters or parts to build some, driftwood and of course fish, and plants...lol

dogofwar

CCA Members
You've found the right place (CCA)...

You don't perchance work across the street from the Parklawn Building in Rockville do you? That's where I am :)

Matt

DeRaw1

CCA Members
You've found the right place (CCA)...

You don't perchance work across the street from the Parklawn Building in Rockville do you? That's where I am :)

Matt

Hey Matt,
If your talking about the building on Fishers Lane then yes that's where I work. I think I signed up for CCA at The Big Fish Deal back in March but I'm looking for my papers from then.

Last edited:

chriscoli

Administrator
Mmmmm Parklawn used to be my agency's mother ship. but we moved. I only go there occasionally for training now. :D

DeRaw1

CCA Members
Ok I need these fish gone, name you price. The hecklii, koi Angel are gone. Decided to keep the marbled angle.

1. 4 1/2 to 5 in Salvini
1. Large Green banded Severum approx 5in
1. medium Gold Severum approx 3in
1. Large Electric Blue Acara approx 4in
1. Large Fire mouth approx 4in
1. Rainbow Shark approx 3 to 4in
1. Convict Cichlid approx 3 1/2 to 4in
1. Mated pair of Red Jewel Cichlids approx 3 1/2 to 4in.
21. Young adult Red Jewel Cichlids. Fry from the above pair ranging from half a inch to approx 2in.

I have almost broken the tank down need the fish gone so I can finish.

DeRaw1

CCA Members
Hey Becca, you didn't take too long, The rainbows are still yours. Let me know when you want to meetup.