• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish for Sale

Got some fish for sale, and can deliver to this saturday's CCA Meeting. PM me if you are interested. I can send pics upon request, but don't have time to cram all the pics in at once.

-Adult Male Kribensis $5 each

-Young Adult Koi Angelfish $7 each, these guys are breeding age, so buy a few and you might get a pair

-Pack of 7 Jewel Cichilds, 2 of them are a proven mated pair, selling as a group for $25

-Juliechromis Orantus $6 each

-Pair of Rainbow Fish $15

-Large Adult Female Golden Angelfish $10

-3 inch Flowerhorn $15

-School of 10+ black and black and pink convict cichilds, large, $15 for the pack

-6 Adult Discus (price varies based on individual, discount if you buy 2 or more together)

-4 LARGE clown loaches (pm for price)

Will also have a 90 gallon tank with a handmade solid mahogany sand, and accessories and spare parts (fielding offers atm)

Let me know if you see something. Bulk deals possible. Thanks for looking.

-

docmozz

Got some fish for sale, and can deliver to this saturday's CCA Meeting. PM me if you are interested. I can send pics upon request, but don't have time to cram all the pics in at once.

-Adult Male Kribensis $5 each

-Young Adult Koi Angelfish $7 each, these guys are breeding age, so buy a few and you might get a pair

-Pack of 7 Jewel Cichilds, 2 of them are a proven mated pair, selling as a group for $25

-Juliechromis Orantus $6 each

-Pair of Rainbow Fish $15

-Large Adult Female Golden Angelfish $10

-3 inch Flowerhorn $15

-School of 10+ black and black and pink convict cichilds, large, $15 for the pack

-6 Adult Discus (price varies based on individual, discount if you buy 2 or more together)

-4 LARGE clown loaches (pm for price)

Will also have a 90 gallon tank with a handmade solid mahogany sand, and accessories and spare parts (fielding offers atm)

Let me know if you see something. Bulk deals possible. Thanks for looking.

-
Do you still have some julies left... recently set up another 33g for some more tanganyikans...