• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish For Sale

I have a few fish for sale:

11 Exocochromis Anagenys Juvies around 2" and growing $120 for the group
10 Fossochromis Rostratus Juvies 1.5" to 2"+ $95 for the group
8 Cyrtocara Moorii (aka blue dolphin) breeding group ratio unknown range from 3.5" to 6" $130 for the group

I also have a 40 gallon breeder setup with homemade stand. Can fit two 15 gal and one 10 gal underneath. Comes with heater, emperor 400 filter and glass top, excludes the light strip. Asking $60 SOLD TO CCA MEMBER

Also added:
1 King Tiger Pleco $25 SOLD TO CCA MEMBER
1 Queen Arabesque Pleco $25 SOLD TO CCA MEMBER

Local pickup in Owings Mills

Email for pics.

Gerard

kbeaudean

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (livingwatersaquarium @ Dec 22 2008, 12:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

13 Fossochromis Rostratus Juvies 1.5" to 2"+ $100 for the group
8 Cyrtocara Moorii breeding group ratio unknown range from 3.5" to 6" $130 for the group

I also have a 40 gallon breeder setup with homemade stand. Can fit two 15 gal and one 10 gal underneath. Comes with heater, emperor 400 filter and glass top, excludes the light strip. Asking $60

Email for pics.

Gerard[/b]

I am interested in the tank if we can come after Chrismas and have a look.

Wendy & Kevin Beaudean

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kbeaudean @ Dec 23 2008, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (livingwatersaquarium @ Dec 22 2008, 12:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

13 Fossochromis Rostratus Juvies 1.5" to 2"+ $100 for the group
8 Cyrtocara Moorii breeding group ratio unknown range from 3.5" to 6" $130 for the group

I also have a 40 gallon breeder setup with homemade stand. Can fit two 15 gal and one 10 gal underneath. Comes with heater, emperor 400 filter and glass top, excludes the light strip. Asking $60

Email for pics.

Gerard[/b]

I am interested in the tank if we can come after Chrismas and have a look.

Wendy & Kevin Beaudean
[/b][/quote]
PM Sent

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (livingwatersaquarium @ Dec 22 2008, 12:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

10 Fossochromis Rostratus Juvies 1.5" to 2"+ $95 for the group
8 Cyrtocara Moorii (aka blue dolphin) breeding group ratio unknown range from 3.5" to 6" $130 for the group

I also have a 40 gallon breeder setup with homemade stand. Can fit two 15 gal and one 10 gal underneath. Comes with heater, emperor 400 filter and glass top, excludes the light strip. Asking $60 SOLD

Also added:
1 King Tiger Pleco $25
1 Queen Arabesque Pleco $25

Email for pics.

Gerard[/b]

**********Willing to sell all 3 groups for $300 obo**********

Anyone interested in any Nicaraguensis size 1.0" to 1.75" selling $1.50 each Email me for pics

Also selling 10 gallon complete setup with iron stand and 20 gallon high complete setup with iron stand both for $40. Pickup in Owings Mills, MD

Gerard