• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish Food GALORE, Cobalt Aquatics and Omega Seas!

JLW

CCA Members
Hey Folks,

Both Cobalt and Omega will be sending some awesome donations to the club, but we are proud to be offering their products available not only for sale, but at deep discounts. We have a huge variety of flake, pellets, and frozen foods from two of the best food manufacturers out there.

Cobalt Aquatics is a unique maker of fish food. Their foods are fortified with probiotics, which have been shown to reduce waste, improve nutritional uptake, and boost growth in fish. Omega Seas foods are natural, whole ingredient foods with more easily digested proteins. They're both great foods.

In addition to foods, Cobalt makes the best heaters on the market, the Neo Therm, as well as some of the best powerheads and pumps. Be sure to check out the full line.

Orders must be received by no later than WEDNESDAY 21 FEBRUARY 2018 at 5 PM. Orders must be paid in full via PayPal to BatfishAquatics@gmail.com

You may order by downloading the excel spreadsheet and filling it in, and e-mailing to the above address, or you can just view the PDF and e-mail me a list, whatevers easier. Note that the PDF is kind of twonky, so try to download the xls file first. :)

http://www.batfishaquatics.com/docs/cobalt-omega.xls
http://www.batfishaquatics.com/docs/cobalt-omega.pdf

Becca

Members
I stocked up on frozen last year and am finally running low. I can't say enough good stuff about the food pods - much easier to handle and thaw than cubes and the price is basucally the same as the cubes. I am severely allergic to bloodworms and this is the only way I can feed bloodworms without hives, swollen eyes, and coughing/sneezing.

Becca

Members
I was just perusing the list and noticed your price on the EXT canister filter - guys, if you've been considering one of these, jump on this price. I got one for my 55 and it is the easiest and quietest canister filter I've ever owned.

chriscoli

Administrator
agreed, it's the only canister I still own. and I hate canister filters in general. (actually, I'm just a horrible canister filter owner.)

JLW

CCA Members
A couple of people are still having trouble opening up the Excel format. It's likely some incompatibility with my computer. If you are unable to open either format:
http://www.batfishaquatics.com/docs/cobalt-omega.html

Should work! The formatting ain't pretty, but it'll work.

Couple of things to note on Cobalt, one:
27993493_2005410749474076_3267490894917163368_o.jpg

Check out the donations from Cobalt already!

Two, they have put the OxyPro air pump on CLEARANCE for $28. I don't know how many of these I can get. This is, however, the quietest air pump out there. They basically suspend an air pump on springs inside of another housing, so there is no vibration translated to any surface. They're incredibly quiet. Get one.

And finally, Cobalt did not donate an EXT Filter to the Big Fish Deal, but I will! And, if you guys buy two more, I'll donate another one, and another one for every two sold after that.

JLW

CCA Members
Hey guys, I'm going to extend this one more day until tomorrow, because I don't have my act together enough at the moment to send it in tonight anyhow. :p

Also, if you have sent me an order, please be sure you sent me the order via e-mail, and did not just send me a wad of cash via PayPal. While I appreciate people sending me money, you probably wanna tell me what its for. ;)