• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish - AquaFest 2009

maddog10

Members
Here are a few of the fish that caught my attention in the Showroom.

Dimidiochromis compressiceps
AF2009-7.jpg

Archocentrus centrarchus 'Lago Nicaragua'
af2009-10.jpg

Australoheros sp. Local
af2009-6.jpg

Aulonocara stuartgranti (Chilumba)
af2009-8.jpg

Aplocheilus lineatus
af2009-9.jpg

iamzrad

Members
I was very upset when I arrived Saturday morning to load my fish and start snapping pictures. I completely forgot my flash bag, so I had no flash for the whole day. So I snapped only a couple.

*No idea on name.
4024183956_0a17fa1212_b.jpg

dogofwar

CCA Members
he's my ptyochromis oligocanthus "nosebiensis" (so?) - a Madagascar fish

He won peoples choice

Thanks people!

Matt and nosibee

maddog10

Members
Orange/Red fish are my Achilles heel, I have a difficult time getting the exposure correct. I need more practice.
af2009-11.jpg

This is a very hard fish to photograph (at least for me), it is a small White Cloud Minnow.
You can see that it got nipped by another fish, a scale is missing.
af2009-12.jpg

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!

He won peoples choice

Thanks people!

Matt and nosibee
CONGRATS MATT! I UNDERSTAND YOU AND YOUR FISH DID QUITE WELL. KUDOS! ALSO THANKS AGAIN FOR DONATING THAT TSHIRT TO MY SON. HE WAS REALLY STOKED. ;)

Jumbie

Members

He won peoples choice

Thanks people!

Matt and nosibee

Matt that fish was awesome I told you that it was a really cool fish! Mike great pictures man I wish my pictures came out looking like that. Oh yeah congratulations Li for getting 1st place in the picture contest.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Thanks DQ - and it was my pleasure!

I've got enough fish gear already. Or at least that's what my wife tells me :lol:

Matt

CONGRATS MATT! I UNDERSTAND YOU AND YOUR FISH DID QUITE WELL. KUDOS! ALSO THANKS AGAIN FOR DONATING THAT TSHIRT TO MY SON. HE WAS REALLY STOKED. ;)

maddog10

Members
Well here is one more photo. This is Phil's fish and it did pretty well at the show.

af2009-13.jpg

This shot shows how much trouble I have with orange.

iamzrad

Members
Love it Mike!
I wish he showed a bit more blue in the face though. But I am very glad he was showing at all.