• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FISH AND FREE TANKS AVAILABLE

Acara19

CCA Members
I have the following tanks available for free:
10 x 6
20 tall x 1
20 long x 1
All hold water and were taken down within the last two days.
I've pictured the available tanks below, with the exception of the 20 long, as the pictured 20 long is already pending pickup. The 20 in this thread is still up as the fish in it is waiting for an upgrade. I will have it cleaned out and available for pickup in a few weeks, but let me know if you want it on "preorder". I have hoods available for the 10 gallons and an LED hood available for the 20 tall, $5 ea.

Snapchat-480632752.jpg

Acara19

CCA Members
As for fish, I have a male amatitlania nigrofasciata (formerly siquia) "Rio bagaces" F3 available for $5. He's about (or a little over) 3".

I also have a male fundulopanchax fallax "fifinda", about 2" available, for $5.

I also have a reverse trio of Honduran red points available for $15. They are tiny and I need them gone so I'm willing to sell them for significantly less than I'm used to.

PXL_20230720_232852525.MP.jpg

Red

CCA Members
All? I will warn that I might have one pending but I'll get back to you on that. Are you interested in the lids? Also, where are you located?
im in springfield but I can come pick them up. I make my own lids so im alright on that.

Kanehbosm32

I have the following tanks available for free:
10 x 6
20 tall x 1
20 long x 1
All hold water and were taken down within the last two days.
I've pictured the available tanks below, with the exception of the 20 long, as the pictured 20 long is already pending pickup. The 20 in this thread is still up as the fish in it is waiting for an upgrade. I will have it cleaned out and available for pickup in a few weeks, but let me know if you want it on "preorder". I have hoods available for the 10 gallons and an LED hood available for the 20 tall, $5 ea.

View attachment 27740
Hey is the 20 tall available .. Also is the Male Con.. a pink one?

Acara19

CCA Members
Bump, all fish except the fallax available. All tanks gone

I also have near full sized Colombian tetras - 6 for $19, and I think 4 pearl danios for $5.