• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Finally Picked Up The Camera.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Okay, picked up the camera the other day. Just getting to it. I got to start working on taking better shots again.

Not very good. They look dark now. Did not look dark the other day. Oh well. Just got to post..lol

050707w.jpg

050707b.jpg

050707d.jpg

050707c.jpg

Okay, I am ready for my close up....
050707a.jpg

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
<a href="http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/finman57/050707e.jpg" target="_blank">

</a>
050707e.jpg

Glad to see some pix from you Pat.

The first shot looks a tad dark as you mentioned, but I think it is because the subject is in front of the flash....?

Overall they look very nice. Except for the shot of the two Fronts, it looks like it may be slightly oof. Although it could be my glasses need a new prescription. :unsure:

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
No, Its the picture. I thought it looked great the other night when I was working on it then last night I posted it and it did not look so good. I thought about pulling it off but figured I would show that I am human and also make mistakes. Next time I need to open my eyes before posting...lol

Need more work.
No time.
Need more work and more time.
Lack of money
Need more work, time, and money.
Lack of skill,
With more time, work, money comes more skill. lol