• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Finally Introducing Myself

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
Only been 5 years since I joined the forums :eek: I never did the right thing and introduced myself, so better late than never. My name is Brett. I currently live in the Tysons Corner/ Mclean VA area. African Cichlids are what I currently keep. Right now I have 2 juvenile male Orange Sunshine Peacocks or "Stuartgranti Maleri", 3 juvenile male Strawberry Peacocks, 1 male Golden Peacock which is evidently a newer "morph", 1 juvenile male Protomelas sp. "Steveni Taiwan" and 5 adult Mbuna who are taking up all my tank space because they want to kill each other:mad:. Im trying to find new homes for them so I can focus on the Peacocks, Taiwan Reef and several other species. I've had the Mbuna since they were little yellow eggs in the tumbler so It would be sad to watch them go. I got to meet some really cool folks at the Big Fish Deal and picked up some awesome supplies as well. Olzkool Chris, Reed, Howie were a blast to talk to but Chris wouldn't share his Tostitos with me:D:D Hopefully he sees this.

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
I live in Vienna. What kind of mbunas are you trying to get rid of?
Perfect!! Im moving and would love to be able to find these guys a good home with someone I know would take care of them. Nothing crazy species wise. I have 2 yellow adult Zebra males, 1 adult Albino zebra, 1 adult male Afra and an adult Blue Zebra that I believe to be female. You're more than welcome to come check them out if you'd like. They were all bred and raised by me.

YSS

Members
Perfect!! Im moving and would love to be able to find these guys a good home with someone I know would take care of them. Nothing crazy species wise. I have 2 yellow adult Zebra males, 1 adult Albino zebra, 1 adult male Afra and an adult Blue Zebra that I believe to be female. You're more than welcome to come check them out if you'd like. They were all bred and raised by me.

That sounds good. I will be out of town for Spring break for a week. I will text you when I get back.