• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Finally found my fish!

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
After a year and a half of searching locally I finally found some Badis Badis. The cost me three times as much as I paid last time I bought them but it was worth it. I think HOT has some Lacatera Dorsiger too. I'll be going back next week.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Thanks for the update. Let us know if you find the Dorsigers at HOT. I wanted to order some from Rapps, but he is out of stock on them.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I was in HOT this past weekend. They had a tankfull of laetacaras labelled curviceps. I am not up to speed enough on id'ing them to tell you if they were actually curviceps or dorsigers.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I was their thisvweekend too. Rheybhad two tanks of curvieceps. One on the side where they keep the really big fish and another tank with the other Africans. The tank on the Big Fish side had what may be Dorsigers.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

You probably don't want to hear this, but I just saw some last night at Rick's Fish and Pet in Frederick. They were scarlet?