• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Final Liquidation

Andrew

Members
Saturday is the last day!

Lots of fish still available, plus tons of used tanks and miscellaneous odds and ends.

Stopped by just a little while ago, I picked up two tanks worth. Leleupi and Anostomus. Also got a few dry goods, things seemed to be moving out there so if you need something better hurry.

Thanks Andrew

Rob

cmcpart0422

Members
Went in today after my sisters graduation. She picked up a tank and a fish and I bought some sponge filters. There is a huge tub with tons of sponge filters for $3 each, cant beat that. Still a lot there.

fweed

Members
I wish you were going to be around sunday cause we have a party today and I cant get away. What are you going to do with the remaining of the stuff...

Jumbie

Members
I wish you were going to be around sunday cause we have a party today and I cant get away. What are you going to do with the remaining of the stuff...

I doubt that he will have anything left over after today lol, every time I go up the inventory keeps getting smaller and smaller.

Andrew

Members
Just pulled the breeding group of Saulosi out of the sump from the cichlid rack... Great deal here for someone who wants to work with this awesome fish!