• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Few Things For Sale

maddog10

Members
I have a few items I need to move out. As you can see they are priced to move quickly. I would really appreciate it if you could schedule a day and time to pick them up, as some of the items are just to heavy to load by one person.

72 gallon bow front tank with store bought pine stand and glass tops - $125

120 gallon tank (4' long) with glass tops - $125

Industrial size dehumidifier with new humidistat - $400

1/5 hp Aqua Logic drop in type chiller will include a controller, but I am not sure if it works - new controllers are about $100) - $100

4' Jali 220w (4x55w) Compact Fluorescent (straight pin) light fixture - $100

4' Hamilton (I think its a Hamilton) 440w (8x55w) Compact Flourescent (straight pin) light fixture - $150

Both light fixtures are 7 or 8 years old, the plastic housing on the Jali fixture is brittle and cracking, the Hamilton is missing the little fan grill that screws to the end of the fixture. Both fixture still work great even though they are not the best looking. I used these when I had my reef tanks setup and also when I had a planted tank going. These are (or were 7-8 years ago) high end fixtures.

Both tanks have some scratches, but nothing too bad.

Please feel free to ask any questions you might have. I will try to get some photos, but a lot of this stuff is buried in my junk room.

D-money

Members
Interested in the 120g

I'm interested in the 120g tank(48x24x24) you have listed. Where exactly is Huntington?? I'm in 21043 Ellicott City, MD and could pick the tank up this weekend.

David

maddog10

Members
I'm interested in the 120g tank(48x24x24) you have listed. Where exactly is Huntington?? I'm in 21043 Ellicott City, MD and could pick the tank up this weekend.

David

Huntingtown is in Calvert County next to Prince Frederick. Probably about 2 hours South of Ellicott City.

TheWire

Members
Is the chiller works with the controller? Does has a built in on off switch controller?

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

I have a few items I need to move out. As you can see they are priced to move quickly. I would really appreciate it if you could schedule a day and time to pick them up, as some of the items are just to heavy to load by one person.

72 gallon bow front tank with store bought pine stand and glass tops - $125

120 gallon tank (4' long) with glass tops - $125

Industrial size dehumidifier with new humidistat - $400

1/5 hp Aqua Logic drop in type chiller will include a controller, but I am not sure if it works - new controllers are about $100) - $100

4' Hamilton (I think its a Hamilton) 440w (8x55w) Compact Flourescent (straight pin) light fixture - $150

Both light fixtures are 7 or 8 years old, the plastic housing on the Jali fixture is brittle and cracking, the Hamilton is missing the little fan grill that screws to the end of the fixture. Both fixture still work great even though they are not the best looking. I used these when I had my reef tanks setup and also when I had a planted tank going. These are (or were 7-8 years ago) high end fixtures.

Both tanks have some scratches, but nothing too bad.

Please feel free to ask any questions you might have. I will try to get some photos, but a lot of this stuff is buried in my junk room.

i'm interested in the 120 if still available

maddog10

Members
Is the chiller works with the controller? Does has a built in on off switch controller?

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

Does not have a built in switch, must be used with a separate controller. There are several types of controllers on the market. The ones I have can be setup for either a chiller or heater.

fischfan13

Banned
That is the popular item, I am waiting for the first person to decide if they want it and then there are 2 people lined up behind him if he doesn't. You are number 3.

...or is he really number 4?:cool:

I cannot believe that no one has scooped up the 72g bow...what a steal!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Hey Michael,

Thinking I might grab that 72 bowfront for my buddy Shawn if it's still available. He's just getting into Africans and will be at the meeting this afternoon. We'll talk to you then.

Thanks,
Tony

D-money

Members
I picked up the 120g today from Michael...great guy with an awesome fish room. Thx for the tour and the driftwood. I may be interested in some of the other items as well when the time comes.

David

maddog10

Members
Thanks David, I love to show off the fish room!

Looks like both tanks are spoken for, sorry.

I will eventually have a few small tanks up for sale, I will post them here.

fischfan13

Banned

If anyone here knows their lighting then you would know this is QUALITY stuff!