• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

few more things for sale...

Wydukey1991

Members
i got my wall built as well as another stand so i dont need these anymore. make me a cash offer or trade for fish acceptable

1- metal stand holds two 10 gallon $10obo
1- metal stand holds two 20 gallon high $20obo
1- metal stand that holds a 29 gallon on top and a 10, 15 or 20H on the bottom (this one comes apart-4 legs, 2 shelves, and 2 cross braces for the back) $30obo

Wydukey1991

Members
here is more to add to the for sale list....i must add tho that im in NEED of 10 sponge filters for at least 10 gallon tanks and im very willing to trade these supplies for sponge filters if anyone has any but also willing to trade for fish and such too

1-metal stand holds 29 gallon on top (30x12) and a 20 long on the bottom $30obo
1-55 gallon (48x12) under gravel filter (2 sections so it CAN be use separately in two 15 gallon or 20H) with two powerhead 402s $30obo
1-29 gallon under gravel filter (two sections, CANT be used separately tho...but CAN be used in a 20L also) with two maxi-jet 600 powerheads $20obo
75 pounds of blue-ish gravel (most dark blue but there is some lighter blue and blue-green in there) $30obo

Wydukey1991

Members
im not sure if will be making it to the jan meeting, my cars broke down so id have to convince someone from up here for a ride. i know theres a few ppl that want fish and some supplies from me....maybe if someone is willing and has time they could pick it all up and distribute among the rest???? someone would have to volunteer to do that tho.