• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Feeding bottom feeders

Beeman

Members
Hey folks, I saw in a photo on youtube a device that looks like an over-sized corkscrew used to keep veggies on the bottom for bottom feeders. Does anyone know of this device? If so, can you provide a link or give me the name of who carries it? Many thanks

Cnkbradford

Members
I use them all the time...they make veggie feeding so easy. Only problem is I have a 9" royal Pleco that takes the whole meal to his lair and I don't get my screwcumbers back...I've lost 3 that way...:).

But overall I wouldn't be without them if you feed veggies. I got sick of other alternatives. Buy them on eBay. I think they were fairly reasonable there.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Beeman

Members
Thanks all. When I saw it on youtube I thought it was a great idea. Just had no idea how to go searching for it. Once again, access to this forum proves invaluable! So glad I found this site:happy0158: