• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fantasy Basketball, Anyone?

mrkillie

Members
Well, hockey didn't fly, but we had some interest in basketball as well, so I went ahead and set up a league. The draft is tentatively scheduled for Wed. Nov. 3 at 8:00 PM and we will start play the following week.

Go here (I think): http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/register/joinleague?.scrumb=

Click on Join a Custom League
The League ID is 127893
The Password is - I should make you guess....that's right, "ACA2011"

Make up your team. Take a look at the scoring - if you have any ideas on how to do it differently, let me know. I did play one of the public leagues once about 5 years ago but don't remember much other than I lost the championship round-UGH!

Let's see if this thing will fly.

Joel

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I'm in. I'll have a much better shot at this one than I would the hockey league. At least I know who most of the players are in the league.

I'd loved to see Boston kick Miami's butt on opening night.

mrkillie

Members
Gee, I thought we could do better with basketball than we did for hockey, but apparently not. We still need 5 more teams folks!

mrkillie

Members
Wow, I can't believe we have less interest in basketball than we had in hockey!

I am still hopeful though, so I moved the drat back to Wed. Nov. 10 at 8:00. Maybe we can get some more interest. I'll post this in the ECC too.

mrkillie

Members
I am going to go ahead and delete the basketball league since we can't seem to get more than 3 people interested in it.