• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

F2 Rio Magdalena Umbee Juvies FS

blkmjk

Members
I have some F2 Rio Mag umbees from my pair. Father is F1 and Mother is F0 they came from Dan at COA. These are beautiful examples of the brown mask blue freckled monsters!

The fish for sale range from 1/2" to 5/8" long. They will be sold in groups of 10 for 15$ it's hard to get a picture of the juvies at the moment because the tank is setup on a dimly lit room and I don't have a light on the tank currently. I am moving the tank back into the fish room today and will get up pics of the fish for sale. PM or text 240-372-0601 if you are interested. Picture is of Dad he is currently 8" or so.

NO GOOD DEED SHALL GO UNPUNISHED!

uploadfromtaptalk1367939446871.jpg

blkmjk

Members
Not really interested in trades at the moment I'm a bit overstocked. What are you interested in trading? I'm looking for Pikes and Bass to mix in with my umbee collection.

Drew

blkmjk

Members
What species is the pike? I would prefer a large growing aggressive type like a Venezuela or lenti or similar. Must grow larger than 12"

Drew

1bigdovii

Members
Hey drew if you are looking for.a venezuelan pike. I have one thats about 11"that I need to get rid of its picking on my Uaru and i can have that. Dont know if your coming back to.my area soon but figured id see if u want it cause i remember reading this post before. We could trade for some umbee fry if u want, cause i still need some. :) Let me know and maybe we could arrange somthing.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

blkmjk

Members
I'm down to the last 50 or so of the 1" but I have hundreds of smaller umbees. All from the same pair.

Drew

blkmjk

Members
Sure I will make that trade. You can keep the dovii fry don't have a spot for fish that small that aren't umbees.

Drew