• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

F2 Aulonocara sp. "Chitande Type Masinje"

lkelly

Members
I have some juveniles that I've been growing out. They are pretty docile for Peacocks and don't get too large (maybe in the 4" range for the males, 3" for females). I've kept the parents in 40 breeder with no problems. The youngsters are 1.5" and smaller. Can't quite sex them yet, but I could take a good guess on some as males. Shoot me a private message if you are interested and we can discuss.

I'm in Richmond, so factor that in. May be heading north around Christmas so a meet up on the 95 corridor in that timeframe is also an option.

Picture of F1 father:
IMG_0176_600_zpsa9f57e04.jpg

Picture of one of the F2 juveniles:
IMG_1051_600_zpsdcff903a.jpg

CichlidForum.com profile:
http://www.cichlid-forum.com/profiles/species.php?id=1418

lkelly

Members
Update for those in the DC area - I'm likely driving up to PA on 12/23 (Monday) and may be able to arrange to meet and deliver some fish. If you would like some of these peacocks, send me a PM and we'll set something up.

Thanks.

lkelly

Members
Sorry, should have been more specific - going from Richmond to Philly so I95 vicinity would be preferred. Wife and 2 kids along for the ride may not be sold on a long detour.

lkelly

Members
Update of one of my male growouts. Will be bringing these to Aquamania if there are enough people interested.

IMG_1503_1024_zps9d51c081.jpg

lkelly

Members
Hey Harlowe, I tried to send you another PM but your mailbox is full. I'm coming up for Aquamania and will bring fish so we can connect then if you'll be around.

lkelly

Members
One little bump.

Have some at 1.5" to 2" that I will throw in the car tomorrow to bring up. I'll actually bring them in a bucket, not just tossed in the car. PM me if you want some and we'll connect at AM either Fri or Sat.

frankoq

Members
One little bump.

Have some at 1.5" to 2" that I will throw in the car tomorrow to bring up. I'll actually bring them in a bucket, not just tossed in the car. PM me if you want some and we'll connect at AM either Fri or Sat.

Sent you a PM.
I want 1 male but are you not going to be there on Sunday?