• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

F/S F1 Caquetaia Umbrifera "San Raphael" Gorillus Black

blkmjk

Members
I have 5 of these beautiful specimens for sale it is a mixed group in terms of sex. 1 definite male the others are largely un-sexed. Group ranges from 4" to 7". They tend to not show sex when there is another dominate umbee in the tank. I am looking for 10$ an inch so if the fish you want is 4.5" it will be 40$ I will round down. Discounts applied to your purchase if you are a CCA member. If you are not a member I will discount your purchase the cost of your membership if you pay for the membership on the spot through Paypal. Example if the fish is 40$ I believe a single membership is 30$ the cost of the fish is now 10$ if you buy a membership to the club on the spot. So you really get one heck of a deal on these fish. And membership to the best fish club in the country. Existing member discounts will discussed privately.

To be fair it will be first come first serve. The fish are available for pickup any time after this Sunday 2pm. I am home on Sunday and will be working on the fish room. Pictures available upon request. Here is a teaser pic of my keeper male.

Pm or text is best
240-372-0601

Drew

uploadfromtaptalk1387459016163.jpg

rich_one

Members
Rich what size new tank did you get???? check out Drew other post regarding parachromis he is letting go.......

Actually already talking to him about those, but for a different purpose. Currently, I acquired a 110 gallon. I say currently, because... well... stay tuned. We'll see what happens.

-Rich

Rich so what are thinking about getting on the parachromis side of the house? i was going to pass on them all but my mind has been twisting all morning on somethings......

rich_one

Members
Go for it, man... I think I'm going to pass. I currently don't have a long term plan yet for my new tank, as it depends on a few things still right now, and the fish I'm looking to add may go with the umbees, possibly, and after talking with Drew, I've decided to avoid the parachromis for that. I'll look for maybe a large Oscar and/or midas. Shoot me a pm or text and I can let you know what I'm dong... don't want to further hijack Drew's thread (sorry, Drew).

-Rich

blkmjk

Members
No need to apologize! I'm planning on pulling these fish and taking pictures of all available with their vented sex... Tomorrow night possibly.....

Drew