• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Equipment for sale

ddavila06

Members
stupid car..had to spend some savings on fixing it...again
sooooooo, i need to sell some stuff i was saving to make up for it.

Fluval 405, in really good shape. has everything and none of the parts are damaged (does not have carbon, i don't use carbon) $150

CO2 regulator with solenoid, co2 safe hose and diffuser, i added the used solenoid. diffuser was used for a bit on my 125. asking $100

Compact flourescent light fixture, purchased a bit ago from catalina, never used but has one scratch from just being sitting around, i think it fits a 10GL. 10k bulb, measures 20 inches $55

Fluval nano in-tank filter, came with my new set up but i don't need it. $15

exo terra basking lamp $15

used for a bit, exo terra 125 W 5.0 uvv bulb (for aquatic turtles and stuff) $10

one bag of eco complete substrate, brand new $18

cash only. can bring to pvas meeting or come pick up and i can toss in some free stems i have floating around =D

will entertain serious offers..

i still have the 125 with stand for $350 btw.. the light for $300

for sale 005.JPG

for sale 004.JPG

for sale 007.JPG

for sale 008.JPG

for sale 009.jpg

for sale 050.jpg

Last edited:

ddavila06

Members
UPDATE & LOWERED SOME PRICES:

Fluval 405, in really good shape. has everything and none of the parts are damaged (does not have carbon, i don't use carbon) $125

CO2 regulator with solenoid, co2 safe hose and diffuser, i added the used solenoid. diffuser was used for a bit on my 125. asking $90

Compact flourescent light fixture, purchased a bit ago from catalina, never used but has one scratch from just being sitting around, i think it fits a 10GL. 10k bulb, measures 20 inches $50

exo terra basking lamp $15\PENDING

used for a bit, exo terra 125 W 5.0 uvv bulb (for aquatic turtles and stuff) $10 PENDING

one bag of eco complete substrate, brand new. $18 PENDING

ddavila06

Members
UPDATED

\\question, why cant i edit my posts....i wanted to update without replying everytime but no work :(

UPDATE & LOWERED SOME PRICES:

Fluval 405, in really good shape. has everything and none of the parts are damaged (does not have carbon, i don't use carbon) $125

CO2 regulator with solenoid, co2 safe hose and diffuser, i added the used solenoid. diffuser was used for a bit on my 125. asking SOLD

Compact flourescent light fixture, purchased a bit ago from catalina, never used but has one scratch from just being sitting around, i think it fits a 10GL. 10k bulb, measures 20 inches $50

exo terra basking lamp $15\PENDING

used for a bit, exo terra 125 W 5.0 uvv bulb (for aquatic turtles and stuff) $10 PENDING

one bag of eco complete substrate, brand new. $18 PENDING

minifoot77

Members
you have to reply cause you went over your allotted time to edit your post... when you want your paypal and could we arrange to get the eco to senor barbor's house?

ddavila06

Members
UPDATED-REDUCED PRICES

you guys can come tomorrow if you want. just call me

updated:

used for a bit, exo terra 125 W 5.0 uvv bulb (for aquatic turtles and stuff) $10

cash only. \

will entertain serious offers on some items..

i still have the 125 with stand for $350 btw..

ddavila06

Members
updated again

Updated:

cash only. \

will entertain serious offers on some items..

i still have the 125 with stand for $350 btw..

ddavila06

Members
bump! can bring by the next meeting.

20 inch compact flourescent light fixture, never used. has a single scratch from just sitting around... 10K bulb. $45 obo

clamp lamp with bulb for aquatic turtles and other reptiles. bulb is 5.0 uvv (tropical) and was used for less that 5 months when i had my turtles =) clamp is in fair shape, pics at beggining of thread, $25 obo

will entertain fair trades for small fishes for my 7.6, has to stay under/around an inch max.
or something larger for my 75 that will not eat plants or tetras lol.
can do partial cash i guess...if you have only a few things

or whatever, send me a suggestion... lol