• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Endler's F/S or F/T

toddnbecka

Members
I have dozens available, all pure stock, mixed from several different sources. A little bit of everything turns up among the gene pool, but I figured it would be better to freshen the bloodlines then selectively breed from the resulting fry. Currently there are black bar, peacock, flametail, and even one bottom sword male. Even a few blonde fry as well.
$15/dozen, can bring to the February meeting or ship if you prefer. I have heat pack on hand, and live arrival is guaranteed. I would post pics if I could get any clear ones, but they don't hold still long enough for my point-and-shoot camera.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I take a dozen. I have three albino corys in a 5 gallon tank by themselves that could used some friends. Do you suggest mixing them up or should I try one kind?

I kinda wouldn't mind having a variety. :)

toddnbecka

Members
You're almost certainly going to have variety in the ones you get. If you find a male that really appeals to you, you can separate some fry out for breeding when they mature. Only catch is, males will be breeding before they show their colors, so you need to isolate the fry in small groups or individually to get virgin females. Any of the females that are sexable are most likely already pregnant.

ingg

Members
Dithers for Apistos - and a food source from the babies.

Anything bigger than medium apistos, and the adults are food, too.

Cartel

Members
They are going to be to help cycle a tank and they will be dithers for a few mins till they turn to food.

toddnbecka

Members
Here's a couple pics of some of the swarm:
P1030746.jpg

P1030745.jpg

P1030750.jpg

toddnbecka

Members
Provided the March meeting doesn't get cancelled, should I pack up endler's and bring them along? Another month's worth of fry, the 40 has quite a swarm of them now.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
If you can bring them, I'd like to pick up my portion of the swarm at the meeting. :)