• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Electric Blue Jack Dempsey : 2009 10 12

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
Li's been holding out, can we just get a list of what you have? How big is he? Any full body shots of that guy? That's a heck of a macro lens you have, is it new? You've been posting a lot with it lately. I love how you can see the mix of colors. I can't see that much detail with my eyes, let alone my camera.

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
Li's been holding out, can we just get a list of what you have? How big is he? Any full body shots of that guy? That's a heck of a macro lens you have, is it new? You've been posting a lot with it lately. I love how you can see the mix of colors. I can't see that much detail with my eyes, let alone my camera.

i have this guy since last year.... i dont know what i have... LOL... i just pick a tank and take pix..... im shooting with 60mm...

Jumbie

Members
Great shot Li!!! Man that camera is awesome, it picks up everything I almost thought I was flipping through one of those fish magazines. Whenever you get the chance keep those pictures coming.:D

longstocking

Members
Great shot Li :)

I saw a huge male up at HOT...

He was pretty cheap as far as these fish go. I think 60-80 bucks at about 8 inches. Someone that likes these fish should go get it. It was in the back room.

Last edited: