• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Ecuadorian festae for sale!

freebyrd

Members
I have the breeding pair of Ecuadorian excichlasoma festae for sale. Make a reasonable offer

Also a 4" male that is a survivor of their spawn. $20

Sailfin pleco 8" - free

5" Raphael catfish - free

5" red isletas female - free

I'm located 20 min south of Richmond VA need to move these guys asap!!

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

freebyrd

Members
I wasnt planning on it. I have a brand new baby at home...if I do go I'll pm ya

Becca

Members
I'd be interested in the raphael, but won't be able to get to Richmond any time in the near future. If anyone a bit closer is headed out there maybe they could pick it up?

We have a "colony" of raphaels in the 150 - 2 spotted, 2 chocolate, 4 striped, 3 marbled...

dogofwar

CCA Members
That's a tank full of fish you'll never see :)

Matt

I'd be interested in the raphael, but won't be able to get to Richmond any time in the near future. If anyone a bit closer is headed out there maybe they could pick it up?

We have a "colony" of raphaels in the 150 - 2 spotted, 2 chocolate, 4 striped, 3 marbled...

Becca

Members
That's a tank full of fish you'll never see :)

Matt

Hey, we see them every time we drop food in the tank! Yesterday the big spotted guys came out to munch on some of the Repashy Morning Wood we prepped for the L183's. They took BITES out of it. Poor plecos barely got any. Plus, we see most of the biggest marbled guy pretty regularly - he seems to think that if he buries his head in the sand we can't see him.

Jeremy spends a good 20 minutes in the basement with a flashlight every night just watching them dig in the sand.

freebyrd

Members
Sure thing, the sailfin came from azalea aquariums when he was <1"....the Raphael is nice!

The festae are among the most beautiful I've seen...

I paid 300 to get the best of the best...make me a decent offer! Was asking 175

freebyrd

Members
IMG_20131009_140153638.jpg

IMG_20131014_235050497.jpg

IMG_20131014_235135086.jpg

IMG_20130602_222104_054.jpg