• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

easter eggs????

rsretep

Members
The easter bunny has left some eggs for me this morning but they turned out to be Lyonsii eggs, thats right my lyonsii finally bred and looks like their is better than a hundred eggs...I am super excited, been waiting a long time for this day...pics to follow

rsretep

Members
Hemichromis or Amphilophis? or am I thinking of something else?

Amphilophus sorry forgot to say originally, was too excited I guess...

JON
was actually the female I got from Rich but not exactly sure which Male, the two choices are my last surviving male or one of the ones I got from you, seems like my male is the one hanging around the cave a bit more though... trying to post egg pics now

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I was going to say the same thing, but IME the white eggs are apparent for a day or so.

In any case, if they have done it once, chances are they will do it again. Definitely enter in BAP.

Congrats on the spawn! Having 100 eggs for a spawn on Easter is better than stuffing 100 plastic eggs the night before Easter at 1 in the morning:lol:

Arlene

rsretep

Members
eggs today are darker for sure, with only a few white ones...looks like I may be filling another breeder net :lol: