• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Dues / Renewal

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Ok sounds good. I will be at the next CCA for the first time ever, and will be come a member.

CrazyClownTang, that's excellent. You make sure you come to my table, I'm in charge of Membership now so Welcome aboard!!!

Hey Guys and Gals, if you haven't joined or haven't renewed, the time is now. Especially at our next meeting. It only costs $20 dollars a YEAR for an individual and $30 dollars for family. It's like having a little miniature fish convention every month.

For that amount of money you get:

1.) A once a month Meeting and gathering of Cichlidholics or Fish Fanatics and friends.

2.) A speaker who shares his knowledge and experience in a presentation for the whole club. A new speaker every month.
For example, the famous Ad Konings will be at our May meeting and if you don't know him, Google him right now.

3.) A Raffle and give away of prizes like Filters, food, and lots of stuff.

4.) An Auction of fish for sale and Aquarium items. A place where you can sell your fish and Aquarium things too.

5.) Lots of food and sodas including Chicken Wings or Meatballs depending on what month.

6.) If you're a Member you'll receive a Biotope Magazine with articles from our members on our favorite subject...Cichlids and things.

7.) A gathering and fellowship of friends and new friends. And a Membership Card with your name on it.

8.) A place to get away from the wife, husband, roommate or even your Mom and talk Fish.

9.) And Finally a big Kiss from our past President Francine.:))))))))

Just kidding on the last one. You'll be caught up to date with the Cichlid world and it's conventions. Insights on new methods of breeding fish and treating for diseases. At these meetings you'll have the opportunity to pick the minds of experts in the business for over 20-30 years. And make friends that last a lifetime who share your passion for fish.

Finally, an open forum on the internet at our website to meet, greet and learn new things about the hobby or sport, which I call it.

So join today and renew tomorrow!

Thanx in advance,

Richard

Pat, if I may have left something out, please add to this post and If I may have mis spoken then correct me as well. Thank you.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Hey, just the entertainment value of watching me make a fool of myself up there is well worth the price.