• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Dual 150's with rack stand and glass lid

JustRon

Members
500 OBO, you haul

I got these from another member years ago, good tanks, nice and tall perspective, but not right for my hobbyist re-entry tanks.

JustRon

Members
These are 72" x 18" and are taller than the 125 gallon tanks.

Stand is standard wood and bolted framing with one tank atop the other. There is enough room to get in and out of the tanks. I will see about pics. I forgot how important those can be.

PS: I have some flourescent bulbs but no fixtures. Maybe two boxes of the 3' bulbs, I think daygrow (Plant) and Color enhancing maybe 15-20 of each, but I can't remember how many are in each box.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
These are 72" x 18" and are taller than the 125 gallon tanks.

Stand is standard wood and bolted framing with one tank atop the other. There is enough room to get in and out of the tanks. I will see about pics. I forgot how important those can be.

PS: I have some flourescent bulbs but no fixtures. Maybe two boxes of the 3' bulbs, I think daygrow (Plant) and Color enhancing maybe 15-20 of each, but I can't remember how many are in each box.
PICS? THEY WOULD DEF HELP YOUR SALE.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Tanks

Here are some pictures of the tanks that are for sale.

I took them when I was at Ron's recently. They are still for sale so if you have any problems contacting him you can PM me instead and I will get a hold of him.

Enjoy,

photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

RM