• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Don't try this at home! 1800 fish in a 75g

msjinkzd

invert junkie
There was a transhipper error where about 8000 fish were supposed to go to Poland but there was no connecting flight. Needless to say, I "adopted" 1000 green neons, about 500 otos and about 150 marbled hatchets. After they have a few days all will be availalbe for sale. In order to cope with teh large bioload, I moved a filter from my 75g discus tank and all the gravel from my 75g oscar tank. Don't try this at home! But holy cow its crazy to see that many neons together! Staggeringly neat!

Also, discus:

75g:

30g:

29g ameca splendens tank:

endlis:

stand hubby made for the new 220g:

msjinkzd

invert junkie
i have to pay actual cost on the fish from teh transhipping list but not until I sell them which is nice

Jumbie

Members
Rach that stand Chris made was awesome! Now we know the aka "Mr.Delicate" fits him perfect LOL. I had 100 neons in my 120g plant tank one time and man did they make that tank come alive. Good luck with selling I might be interested in some neons.

chris_todd

Members
Oooh, Oooh, put me down for some otos! How much will you be asking for those? I'd be interested in about a dozen prolly.

And man, those green neons would be cool in my 90g planted discus tank - are they wild-caught or farm raised?

mrkillie

Members
There was a transhipper error where about 8000 fish were supposed to go to Poland but there was no connecting flight. Needless to say, I "adopted" 1000 green neons, about 500 otos and about 150 marbled hatchets. After they have a few days all will be availalbe for sale. In order to cope with teh large bioload, I moved a filter from my 75g discus tank and all the gravel from my 75g oscar tank. Don't try this at home! But holy cow its crazy to see that many neons together! Staggeringly neat!
http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=111050&d=1258494356

OK, I'm not a mathematician, but even the "new math" can't convince me that 1000+500+150=1800. So what are the other 150 fish? Did I miss something?

Joel