• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Don Conkel???

Matt

Members
I just received an availability list from Don Conkel and I am very interested in placing an order, has anyone here dealt with him before? Your experience was??? Thank you in advance for any input, Matt

mrkillie

Members
Well, I've never dealt with him personally, but I have one of his books: Cichlids of North and Central America (TFH book # TS-184) I've heard him speak (would be good for the club if possible), and I have bought some of his fish in an auction once and had no problem with them, if that helps.

Mikeinco

Members
I've never personally ordered from his website but I know of folks who have and no problems that I know of. I would rather order from Rapps myself.

Spine

Members
Don's been around for a long time. I've never ordered from him but I've never heard any bad things about him either. If someone had something bad to say I'm sure we would have heard it by now. What fish were you thinking of getting?