• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Does anyone have Endlers Livebeaerers?

skanda

Members
Does anyne have any Endlers Livebearers that they could bring to the June Meeting auction? Loooking for a small colony or male and females. Also indicate type of endlers

msjinkzd

invert junkie
I won't be able to be at the June meeting, but I ship all the time. I have black bar and chilli endlers.

toddnbecka

Members
I have a couple hundred black bar and peacocks, and at least several dozen blondes that I've picked out and moved into another tank to breed more blondes. I usually sell them for $10/dozen, though it's always more than 12. More like $10/netful, mixed sexes and sizes. No paper trail on the pedigree but they are pure stock, no guppy hybrids in the gene pool.

skanda

Members
Endlers

Hi Todd,

Do you mix and match the peacock and the blond endlers for $10 a netful?

I would like to purchase a dozen or so for the price you've qouted. Since the next meeting is going to be in August do you sell out of any otheir location?

Also do you have any photos of your various endlers :)

Thanks

toddnbecka

Members
I've never been able to get any decent pics of them with my point-and-shoot camera, they never hold still long enough. I can mix them, the blondes actually came out of the tank with the mixed stock. I just net them out and move them to another tank whenever I happen to see them, they do breed more blondes as long as they stay separated. I can ship them Priority Mail in a breather bag as long as the weather isn't outrageously hot, or the package can be held for pickup at your local post office if necessary.

skanda

Members
Thanks. Maybe if you are planning on attending the ACA convention, I can buy them from you there. I will contact you when it closer to the convention. Thanks