• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Do you feel lucky? The subject of QT yet again...

Tannin Aquatics

CCA Members
I probably don't have to tell you this, but as someone who owns two fish related companies (Tannin Aquatics and Unique Corals), I hear of many tragedies that could have been avoided with a simple quarantine procedure that we all probably know...

But I'm gonna hit you on the head with it yet again!

Ok, I'm just gonna come right out and say it....

If you aren't quarantining all of your new fish purchases, and some kind of disinfectant protocol for your plants, you should also consider buying a lottery ticket, or financing that crazy online edible balloon bouquet business that your 18-year-old niece is concocting...You might want to bet on the 100-1 underdog in the Super Bowl this year, Dance across Grand Central Parkway in rush hour traffic, or attempt to climb K-2 in the late Fall.

Yeah, you'd be classified as a risk taker, for sure!

Why is that?

Well, let's put it this way- if you aren't utilizing some type of quarantine protocol, you're rolling the dice and betting that you'll avoid introducing disease into your tank. It's kind of a risk...(click here to read more)