• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Discus tank pics

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I'm totally bummed about the February meeting being cancelled. I was looking forward to seeing Hans and being able to hang out with my CCA friends. I thought it might be cool for everyone who has discus to post some pictures since we can't have a meeting. I'll start a separate thread with some new pictures I recently took.

rich_one

Members
I am in the process of putting together a 125 gallon discus tank, featuring some of Hans awesome fish... I am SO disappointed this meeting got cancelled... looking forward to seeing pics from some of you all's tanks!

-Rich

F8LBITE

Members
Rach! I want my tank to look like that!!

Heres my 120G

dsc02074y.jpg

dsc02110m.jpg

dsc02111u.jpg

dsc02112t.jpg

dsc02114.jpg

dsc02124hq.jpg

msjinkzd

invert junkie
mine is a 75g. I actually might have sold the fish, plants, substrate, and wood to a guy who is setting up some display tanks in his LFS. He made an offer too good to refuse. Now to see if he follows through.

ide end up falling in love with inverts i fear then ide have to explain to wife why im getting 8 more tanks and that would go over like a lead balloon.

someday ill come visit